Consecutive interpretation is an interpretation done step by step (by sentences or semantic units).
Comparing to simultaneous interpretation, it has a number of advantages:
- Consecutive interpretation is cheaper than simultaneous
- Ability to work without special equipment;
- The possibility to interpret at any place: on the street, in traffic, etc.
Consecutive interpretation has some drawbacks, compared with simultaneous translation:
- Inability to work with multiple languages
- Need for extra time: because of the forced stops, the event lasts a little longer.
Interpreters at "Alchemy Translation" work at all types of business events, business trips and meetings. "Alchemy Translation" will provide you with the most qualified experts on consecutive interpretation into English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and other languages.